How to use your Mastery MindFuseTM Flash Drive
Please be sure that no other programs are running on your computer before beginning.
VITALLY IMPORTANT: Mastery MindFuseTM is meant to be watched from start to finish in a linear fashion meaning straight through from beginning to end. You will not get the positive or powerful effects of Mastery MindFuseTM if you skip any portion of it.
To Use your Mastery MindFuseTM USB Flash Drive follow these easy steps:
- Remove the plastic wrapper from your Mastery MindFuseTM USB Flash Drive
- Remove the cap from the Mastery MindFuseTM USB Flash Drive
- Locate the USB Port on your computer. If you own a laptop, the port will most likely be located on the side of the computer. The USB Port is often labeled with the symbol below.
- Insert the Mastery MindFuseTM USB Flash Drive into the USB port on your computer.
You may have to rotate the USB flash drive to align correctly with your USB port. When insterted properly, the USB Flash Drive will slide in easily. Do not force your Mastery MindFuseTM USB Flash Drive into the USB port. Doing so can damage your Mastery MindFuseTM.
- Do NOT copy any files onto your computer at any time.
- If you are using a Windows computer, your computer should start the Mastery MindFuseTM program immediatley. If you are using an Apple computer, locate "MasteryMindFuse" in your Finder and double-click the file called "masterymindfuse.html."
- If this is your first time using Mastery MindFuseTM click on "Instructions" to listen to a short set of instructions from Sasha.
After the instructional video is over, click the "X" as shown in the diagram below to return to the main screen of Mastery MindFuseTM
- Click on "Get Started" to begin Mastery MindFuseTM.
- To get the maximium results from Mastery MindFuseTM it is important to watch in "Full Screen Mode." To do this, click on the icon as shown in the diagram below, then move your cursor to the black area of the screen.
- Press the play button as shown in the diagram below.
- When the program is finished playing, press the "ESC" key on your keyboard to exit "full screen mode."
- After you have finished using Mastery MindFuseTM it is important that you eject the USB Flash Drive before removing it from your computer. On a Windows computer, locate the icon near the clock in your "Start Bar" as show below. Double Click on the icon and then click stop in the window that appears.
On an Apple computer, simply drag the masterymindfuse icon from your desktop to the dock and the "eject" symbol.
- Be sure to remember to remove your Mastery MindfuseTM USB Flash Drive from your computer after you are finished using it! Please replace the cap to protect your investment in yourself until you're ready to use it again.
VITALLY IMPORTANT: Mastery MindFuseTM is meant to be watched from start to finish in a linear fashion meaning straight through from beginning to end. You will not get the positive or powerful effects of Mastery MindFuseTM if you skip any portion of it. And there is even the possibility that you may end up drowsy or even with a headache.
Mastery MindFuseTM contains powerful brain wave entrainment audio tracks to put your brain into a receptive state. Although we are unaware of any health risks associated with use Mastery MindFuseTM, if you are suffering from any serious health condition, you should consult with a physician or other professional health care provider before using it. Also, it should not be used if you are prone to seizures, have a heart condition, and/or wear a pacemaker, or have epilepsy.
The product is not recommended for children under 18.
Additionally, you should never use Mastery MindFuseTM while driving or operating machinery. You should always wear headphones when using these products to prevent the unwanted brain wave entrainment of others around you and to get the full effect of Mastery MindFuseTM.